• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New cabinet

rigo

Aristocrat Mini from Bob. Hoping to get a larger one sometime in the future. This one does what I need for now.
First time publishing photos using .mac, hopefully the link works:

HUMIDOR

Edit to fix link.

Aristocrat Mini from Bob. Hoping to get a larger one sometime in the future. This one does what I need for now.

HUMIDOR

Edit to fix link.

Excellent selection of smokes, what did you pay out the door for the humidor if you dont't mind me asking? I have had my eye on the mini for some time for my office. One more question (as if I haven't asked enough already :blush: ) with the two drawers for loose smokes and the slide out shelf what is the realistic box capacity?

Thanks again,
Adrian

Oustanding humi Rigo, and even better filler, hehe.

I think you and I would get along well at a herf.....Tatuajefortehwin

HUMIDOR

Edit to fix link.

Excellent selection of smokes, what did you pay out the door for the humidor if you dont't mind me asking? I have had my eye on the mini for some time for my office. One more question (as if I haven't asked enough already :blush: ) with the two drawers for loose smokes and the slide out shelf what is the realistic box capacity?

Thanks again,
Adrian

My estimate would be around 75 singles of various sizes in each drawer. And 7-8 boxes of 25 and another 4-5 smaller boxes (10). I was able to put another 15 or so singles in bags on the bottom shelf. If I really wanted to, I can move around the singles so that more can be added and probably put another box or two, but it would take some rearranging.
I believe I paid $820 ($698 with "set and forget humification" + extra drawer ($40) + shipping ($52). I also paid for extra dividers ($5 each). Hope this helps.

Nice Cabinet!
I LOVE my Aristocrat, and would recommend Bob to ANYONE looking for a new top notch humi. He does great work, and was a pleasure to deal with.

Back