• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigar You'd Like to See?

zeemanb

Sorry if this ground has been covered enough already, did a quick search to check and didn't see anything.

Anyway, one of the employees at my local B&M and I play this game until we can't take it anymore....what is the cigar, that would seem reasonable enough to add to current production, you would place an order for sight unseen?

One we always come back to: a Liga Privada T52 Lancero.

I'd also like RA Coronas back, and a Cohiba Culebra just because it's fun to say.

Aaand way more stuff in 50 cabs, but that's a whole other topic....

EPC La Historia. VERY good smoke, nice as a Padron '64, great price point.

Me,

I'd actually like to see more stuff in the boxed in 10's, works better for my budget.

I'd also like to see several different styles of the Herrera Estelli Norteno, larger ring gauge pressed in the same manner.. Hmmm Tasty...

jsm11 said:
Me,

I'd actually like to see more stuff in the boxed in 10's, works better for my budget.

I'd also like to see several different styles of the Herrera Estelli Norteno, larger ring gauge pressed in the same manner.. Hmmm Tasty...
I definitely agree that more regular production stuff vs. the LE's in boxes of ten would be nice, especially in the larger formats.

I need to give the Nortenos another try or two...the wrapper seemed to overpower the rest of the flavors, so a larger ring gauge may be the ticket vs. the lonsdale.

i'd love to see a lot more delicious Petit Coronas. Not enough and very very few get it as right as the Cubans.

Great topic!

zeemanb said:
IIRC, the L40 is essentially a T52 Lancero... I think the wrapper is the same stalk-cut broadleaf.

MadMonk said:
i'd love to see a lot more delicious Petit Coronas. Not enough and very very few get it as right as the Cubans.
Yes!

Backslide said:
A Ramon Allones lancero, QdO PC, Diplo #4
Yes, and a return of the Diplomaticos #5!

I'd really like to see a Curivari Buenaventura Petite Corona.  I think that blend would rock in a small format.

A Vegas Robaina Petit Corona would be nice as well... I think Andora is doing one as a Regional Edition sometime soon.

Also, I'm still hoping the Illusione Singulare 2015 is a Petit Edmundo named the "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe." :sign:

mjolnir01 said:
Great topic!

IIRC, the L40 is essentially a T52 Lancero... I think the wrapper is the same stalk-cut broadleaf.

Yes, looks like they both have that stalk cut sungrown Habano wrapper...will see what I can find to compare binders/fillers later, because while I love a T52 I have not liked the couple of L40's I've tried. Maybe the blend doesn't translate to a smaller ring gauge....the L40 really fell short in the flavor department for me. Reminded me more of the No. 9's where I was wishing the big aromas from the wafting smoke showed up in the flavor profile.