• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CigarPass.com main site - LIVE!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
www.CigarPass.com

After several months of work, the new CigarPass.com main site has gone live! You'll notice the interface is much cleaner, and more organized. It may not seem like a huge difference, however we're now running on a CMS (content mgmt system). This will allow us to add content (articles, guides, info, etc) to the main site MUCH easier. We can also RSS info to the main site now as well.

We'll be propogating info on a regular basis; no more static website.

Next on the agenda is to upgrade the forum. Things are progressing nicely, so hopefully the new forum will go live by May.

If you notice any bugs, or anything wrong with the new site, please email me through the sites' contact page.

Thanks,
Rod

I love the new look, as others said very clean :cool: Thanks for all your hard work to keep this community rolling tod! :laugh:

Hey Rod the new main page looks great! Took me a minute to figure out where the forum link was, but it looks really good!

Well done Rod.

Lets say a person showed up looking to B/S/T his stuff. He sees the "Forum Rules" link. He then clicks and reads the rules. There is no mention about B/S/T anywhere, so he immediately starts a thread worthy of popcorn.
May I suggest a link below "Forum Rules" to say something similar to "Trade/Buy/Sell Rules? ".

This, of course, is imo.

I definitely like the new look Rod. Keep up the great work. It is much appreciated

Art

Although...

Is "Latest Reviews" supposed to link to the forum index? Why not link it to the topic list for the Reviews forum?

Back