• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigars By Pete

From Pete:

The Black Tubos hopefully will be out in the late fall but there is no guarantee....They will most likely be packed in boxes of 10 so more people have a chance to buy boxes......

He also makes mention to the Verocu Torpedo Tubo, saying later that "The Torpedo Tubo will be the same blend as the Zona del Este."

:thumbs:

In all fairness, Iowa is the #1 pork producing state in the country and the Pork Chop probably won't be seen here. So to make up for it, how about a 8x64 figurado called the Corn Cob? We grow that here. I'll wait for your PM. :D

I am going to see if I can sneak away from work for a couple of hours to meet you guys at Columbus circle

I just picked up a 5fer of the Tatuaje Miami Cojonu '06 5.5"x52's for $47.00. Was that a good deal? These will be my first Tats!

Thanks for the updates Pete, can't wait to get my hands on the new blacks. Hope you make it back to the DFW area again this year as I missed you at Tobacco Road the last time and would love to meet you.

I just picked up a 5fer of the Tatuaje Miami Cojonu '06 5.5"x52's for $47.00. Was that a good deal? These will be my first Tats!

One of my favorites! As for the price, here in SoCal they run about $13 a stick.

I reserved my T110s this afternoon. Now I wait.

I had the opportunity to smoke a T110 that was gifted to me by Pete last night. What a great cigar this is. I am not going to botch a review for it, but I will say that it is a very tasty smoke and I think I am going to need to get my hands on a box of them.

I had the opportunity to smoke a T110 that was gifted to me by Pete last night. What a great cigar this is. I am not going to botch a review for it, but I will say that it is a very tasty smoke and I think I am going to need to get my hands on a box of them.

I told you it was an incredible smoke! :sign:

Thanks John....... I'm going to go throw up now. I scheduled a meeting with a sales rep. two weeks ago for yesterday at 1:30. Do you believe this woman didn't even show up?!?! She's going to stroll in here in about a half an hour and if she doesn't have a T-110 I ain't buying chit! :angry:

Glad you enjoyed the smoke though...... I can't wait!

Thanks John....... I'm going to go throw up now. I scheduled a meeting with a sales rep. two weeks ago for yesterday at 1:30. Do you believe this woman didn't even show up?!?! She's going to stroll in here in about a half an hour and if she doesn't have a T-110 I ain't buying chit! :angry:

Hey you never know maybe she somehow got her hands in Pete's backpack and took one! Stranger things have happened.

After smoking one last night I'll be on the phone with Hawaii as soon as the hour is decent there.

I have had good contact with him via email.

If anyone wants that please feel free to PM me.

Hey you never know maybe she somehow got her hands in Pete's backpack and took one! Stranger things have happened.

After smoking one last night I'll be on the phone with Hawaii as soon as the hour is decent there.

Et tu Jay? :angry:

Et tu Jay? :angry:

You should've taken a subway to the city DeVonn! :sign:

Left my contact info at R Fields earlier in week. Called for update yesterday (it was only 9:10AM there :rolleyes: )...was told that calls coming in from the mainland are getting nuts. But was promised a call as soon as they show. Glad I'm early on that list... :)

Smoked one last night as was well and really enjoyed it. Little flavor powerhouse which smoked very well yesterday and has some great aging potential. Stock up!