• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New comer to the forum

slevy007

The Broke Smoker & 2006 Ash Standing Champion!
Reaction score
3328 Governor Henry ct, Ellicott City MD 21043
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum here. I actually have been reading posts here for a couple of weeks at least. I just recently registered after deciding to post a box of ACID KubaKuba for trade. Needless to say, I caught some hell for having my first post being a trade offer :0 . Understandbly so, that would raise some suspicion I positions were reversed.
Anyway, I'm just posting to introduce myself. I'm from NY, and have been smoking for the better part of two years ( a rookie I guess :D ) and tend to like the medium and fuller blends. I look foward to hearing everbodys' advice and recommendations for a good stick.

Talk to you soon, :)
slevy007

slevy007 said:
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum here. I actually have been reading posts here for a couple of weeks at least. I just recently registered after deciding to post a box of ACID KubaKuba for trade. Needless to say, I caught some hell for having my first post being a trade offer :0 . Understandbly so, that would raise some suspicion I positions were reversed.
Anyway, I'm just posting to introduce myself. I'm from NY, and have been smoking for the better part of two years ( a rookie I guess :D ) and tend to like the medium and fuller blends. I look foward to hearing everbodys' advice and recommendations for a good stick.

Talk to you soon, :)
slevy007
[snapback]186112[/snapback]​
Welcome bro!

welcome2.gif

from Alaska...

Welcome from Virginia.

Don't feel too bad about your first post. I also made a similar mistake with my first post.

Live and learn...

Welcome to CP from Central TX. Enjoy your stay! (Don't worry about the trade post, we all make mistakes.) :)

Welcome!!!

Glad you filled out your profile a little bit more - ya never know WHAT will happen!!!

And try the newbie sampler trade (Beat ya, Ludwig!!! :p ) - you won't be sorry!!!

Hi welcome to CP there is a lot of fun and knowledge to be had here. Check out the newbie sampler thread. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to CP from the Tater State... there are now 3 of us on here! Whoo hoo! :p