• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Contest

I got a contest for the people that really want one. A fiver for the best word that describes for our pal Joel! NO PROFANITY! Something that truly describes the wonderful person that has contributed so much to our community.

done /dʌn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[duhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 4. completed; finished; through:

Usage note 4. In the adjectival sense “completed, finished, through,” done dates from the 14th century and is entirely standard.
Nice, Your in the lead! :thumbs:

Dick Cheese.
USMC Term used for someone of little of no value as a person or a member of a unit or team.

Doc.

Dick Cheese.
USMC Term used for someone of little of no value as a person or a member of a unit or team.

Doc.

Along those lines, reminds me of a word my grandpappy used to use:

pissant -

(noun)

a worthless or insignificant person or thing; one that is insignificant -- used as a generalized term of abuse.

I got a contest for the people that really want one. A fiver for the best word that describes for our pal Joel! NO PROFANITY! Something that truly describes the wonderful person that has contributed so much to our community. I want a word and a clear definition of the word as it pertains to our good buddy! Super premium fiver to the winner. I will run this until Thursday morning 6:30 am Central!

What about this:

douche.png

"I am Quagmar and this is the Intergalactic BDU Committee, Mr. Defetis, it is my honor to inform you that you have be nominated for Biggest Douche in the Universe"

"What?!"

"You are the first nominee from the Milky Way galaxy..."

This is a bit unorthodox, but my descriptor is an acronym, 'BDU'. If I was forced to choose just one word, I'd settle on douche.

The best part of all of this is that he is often seen reviewing his own posts, so you know he is reading all of this. Maybe he would care to provide us with a one word descriptor? Or maybe just pick the contest winner himself?

I got a contest for the people that really want one. A fiver for the best word that describes for our pal Joel! NO PROFANITY! Something that truly describes the wonderful person that has contributed so much to our community. I want a word and a clear definition of the word as it pertains to our good buddy! Super premium fiver to the winner. I will run this until Thursday morning 6:30 am Central!

What about this:

douche.png

"I am Quagmar and this is the Intergalactic BDU Committee, Mr. Defetis, it is my honor to inform you that you have be nominated for Biggest Douche in the Universe"

"What?!"

"You are the first nominee from the Milky Way galaxy..."

This is a bit unorthodox, but my descriptor is an acronym, 'BDU'. If I was forced to choose just one word, I'd settle on douche.

Sort of a:

1.global village idiot
One who tries to live in the modern world and make use of technology, but is still basically stupid or ignorant; or one who is colossally stupid, ignorant on grand scale, a sort of überidiot, perhaps the very stupidest person in the world. Formed by combining the term global village with village idiot.

For Brad's-

Solipsism (Latin: solus, alone + ipse, self) is the philosophical idea that "My mind is the only thing that exists". Solipsism is an epistemological or metaphysical position that knowledge of anything outside the mind is unjustified. The external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist. In the history of philosophy, solipsism has served as a skeptical hypothesis, and is considered impossible to refute.

Denial of the materialist viewpoint, in itself, is not enough to be a Solipsist. Possibly the most controversial, and most distinguishing, feature of the solipsistic world view is the denial of the existence of other minds. We can never directly know another's mental state. Qualia, or personal experience, is private. Another person's experience can be known only by analogy

or alternate definition

sol·ip·sism /ˈsɒlɪpˌsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sol-ip-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. Philosophy. the theory that only the self exists, or can be proved to exist.
2. extreme preoccupation with and indulgence of one's feelings, desires, etc.; egoistic self-absorption.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1880–85; sol(i)-1 + L ips(e) self + -ism]

For Seadub-

Tone-NY,Mrepp,puffnstuff(remember the car crash) or a dozen others who give and give and never ask anything in return!

OBLIVIOUS He is completely immature, self-centered, and ignorant, and he has absolutely NO CLUE as to what he did wrong, not even sure he is completely aware that he has a shitty reputation on this board! He is completely "oblivious" as to his status here and continues to conduct himself as the center of the world. The fact that he came into your store so many times and refused to introduce himself to anyone there, despite knowing that you guys knew who he was from the posts on this board means he is COMPLETELY oblivious to reality. I can't think of any other word (real or made up) that describes this idiot better!

med_gallery_1970_184_60490.gif

Obviously this is a photoshop, but is the picture in the center ACTUALLY him? If so, what a fcuktard! In fact, that's my submission:

fcuktard: A contraction of "fcuking retard". fcuking + retard = fcuktard

Actually it wasn't even a photoshop! It was only a cut and paste in powerpoint...I didn't have time to make it pretty, but yes, I believe that is actually him. It was from the treo thread that he started in the BST forum.

Defetis, i believe your fighting a losing battle, you seem to have burned the bridge, so how 'bout you mosey over to CF or another cigar forum, then after a bit maybe come back (when you've matured) and use a different handle.

Defetis, i believe your fighting a losing battle, you seem to have burned the bridge, so how 'bout you mosey over to CF or another cigar forum, then after a bit maybe come back (when you've matured) and use a different handle.

Damnit Gator....as a Buckeye fan I can't even read your posts, there is a horrible glare coming from the area of your signature!

But alas.....you earned the right..............

Damnit Gator....as a Buckeye fan I can't even read your posts, there is a horrible glare coming from the area of your signature!

But alas.....you earned the right..............

Every dog has his day Bro, it just happens to be our brief time in the sunshine. OSU is a great institution, great athletic program, and a great fan base, ya'll will probably be in the hunt again this upcoming basketball and football seasons.

FYI, you can get banned for that. I think trying to hide your identity is a chicken shit way out of facing your problems like a man anyways. I think you are pretty much beyond repairing your character here defetis. MMM has you pegged. You should probably start exploring some other things to do with your free time.

For Brad's contest:

I know its not one word, but as far as I'm concerned he's persona non grata - literally meaning "an unwelcome person."

For Chris' contest:

Friend

For Brad's contest:

I know its not one word, but as far as I'm concerned he's persona non grata - literally meaning "an unwelcome person."

For Chris' contest:

Friend
Your entry for Chris' contest is one of the best yet!

I'm going with tiara boy's theme:

bubkes (also spelled "bupkis") : emphatically nothing, as in He isn't worth bubkes (literally 'goat droppings')

dreck : (vulgar) worthless material, especially merchandise; "crap" (cf. German Dreck 'dirt')

nebbish : an insignificant, pitiful person; a nonentity

nudnik : a pest, "pain in the neck"; a bore

pisher : a nobody, an inexperienced person

schlub: a clumsy, stupid, or unattractive person

schmendrik : a foolish or contemptible person

schmo : a stupid person.

Oh, now don't let this die. I got a few really great cigars that I want to send to someone really creative! :thumbs: