• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Eminem Video

I must say this is a hilarious video.

Now if he'll make one featuring Bill O'Reilly, I'll buy his record :p

I guess I've lost my sense of humor. There's very little in that whole exposition that even borders on humorous in my eyes.

To each his own, I guess.

While I have liked some of his stuff this new fake accent thing he has been using lately is really bad, IMO.

Someone is gonna kick this guy's ass one day.. Until then, it's pretty funny.

HI- FREAKIN- LARIOUS!!!

I've always loved anything he's put out but this takes it to a new level... Awesome

I'm a metal-head at heart. Slayer being one of my favorites. But I have to say Eminem is one of my guilty pleasures. He has some great tunes, especially his more serious songs. Thanks for sharing!

I typically like Eminem's stuff, but this was alright. I liked fat Jessica Simpson

In typical form, tries to pi$$ off as many people as possible when a new album is about to come out. He's a marketing genius, because his record sales will take off as soon as the stars start lashing out.

Pretty doggone funny.

Eh that song didn't do anything for me, and his voice is rather annoying in it. But after a few years away his flow is still as sick as they come.

Meh... It's just Marshall Mathers doing what he has done 100's of times before.... Truthfully, I don't really think people care when they're called out or made fun of by him anymore.

Seen it.

What does everything think of Crack a Bottle? Assuming everyone has heard it by now.

Pretty boring as far as Em's stuff goes. Good to see Dre looking as ageless as ever. I'm glad he's putting out another cd anyway. The rest of hip hop is so hopelessly bad... Wish the Madvillain crew would put out something new. That was worthwhile.