• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Family Member

muddstick

Brazilia Whore
Well, for those of you that know me, I thought I would post a quick photo and message about the newest member to my family! Mason Rodger Page was born Feb 18th weighing in at a healthy 8lb 15oz. We are very excited and are now starting to get some sleep (not much, but some). Between the house, job, and kids, I am now going to have to become a master in time managment to sneak in my cigars every day!!

Greg

Mason14.sized.jpg

Congratulations brother, Mason looks like a strong and healthy fella!

Congrats man. My sister had a kid on feb the 12th. Little baby boy so I know a little of what your going through. Just pawn him off on his uncle. Thats what my sister and brother in law (also named greg ) do

Congrats...he is a good lookin' kid!

Thats a good lookin' beagle in the background too. I have a beagle (no kids) and love mine to death.

Congrats, Greg! There is nothing quite like fatherhood! I trust that Mom and Mason are doing well!

Congrats! Pick up a nice box of cigars stamped with his birth month and year and save them for him till he's older, will make a nice celebration someday!

Congrats on the new addition to the family, I hope mom and Mason are doing good........ :) :thumbs: :cool: