• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Fuente Stuff from Prometheus

Well if thats all, I'll take 2. You see I am in luck some man just called and told me that won 375,000 Dollars in the Jamaican lottery. All I have to do is wire him a 1,500 dollar processing fee and the money is mine. Its totally legit, I mean the accent was authentic and caller ID said Jamaica. I guess you all better make sure your wish-list are current.

:thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Damn he told me I won $450,000 :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

Well if thats all, I'll take 2. You see I am in luck some man just called and told me that won 375,000 Dollars in the Jamaican lottery. All I have to do is wire him a 1,500 dollar processing fee and the money is mine. Its totally legit, I mean the accent was authentic and caller ID said Jamaica. I guess you all better make sure your wish-list are current.

Best Regards
Don

Wow, $1500 processing fee for less than a half million. That's horrible, I've got over 2 million coming to me from a Nigerian business man. He's having trouble getting money out of the country and wants to wire it to my bank account, in return I'm getting 2 million. :sign:

Best Regards
Don

Wow, $1500 processing fee for less than a half million. That's horrible, I've got over 2 million coming to me from a Nigerian business man. He's having trouble getting money out of the country and wants to wire it to my bank account, in return I'm getting 2 million. :sign:

Seriously...... Everyone knows that Nigerian email scam...... You just can't trust the internet, Ma Bell on the other hand. Well there is nothing more comforting to me than the thought of some nice lady in a dress and a bee-hive hair-do moving a cable to connect my call. I am not sure how it all works with the VOIP. but its got to be similiar, right?

Oh, come on! They have enough money from the Opus brand to make a flower bed depicting the cigar band, but they can't lower the price at all!? :angry: :angry:

..... Okay, I'm just jealous.