• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New here

Korean&Proud

Hey guys,

I've heard some good things about this site from another cigar forum(www.cigarsmokers.com)and decided it would be a good place to read/learn/and talk about cigars. Im relatively new to the cigar smoking scene but fell in love with it. ive smoked a couple good sticks but am looking to expand my knowledge, and taste for cigars.

K&P

Welcome. Take a minute and fill out your profile in the "My Controls" link at the top of the page.

Emo

wow thanks for the big welcome yall. heres a little info on me. I just recently moved from the great state of ohio down here to georgia. ive lived all over the us and been to a couple country's throughout my whole life (dads in the airforce). Im really into fishing and many other outdoor activities, im also into bodybuilding, and as of recently cigars. AVB, waht part pf PA are yah from, I was 10 minutes from the OH PA border, and went there often.

K&P

I'm in southeastern PA now, straight above Baltimore, MD. I used to live in Warren Ohio for a while (9 months) back in '96

Korean&Proud said:
AVB, waht part pf PA are yah from, I was 10 minutes from the OH PA border, and went there often.

K&P
[snapback]193657[/snapback]​

welcome.

I'm also into exercise. It used to be bodybuilding but now it's just mainly for strength. I like to eat too much.

NSTT
NSTT
NSTT

Lumberg said:
welcome.

I'm also into exercise. It used to be bodybuilding but now it's just mainly for strength. I like to eat too much.

NSTT
NSTT
NSTT
[snapback]193683[/snapback]​

lol thats awesome, hopefully within the next year if I get tuned in ill be doing some comps. thats hopefully.

K&P

Welcome aboard from another Ohio boy. There are good people on this board. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Brandon

Korean&Proud said:
Hey guys,

I've heard some good things about this site from another cigar forum(www.cigarsmokers.com)and decided it would be a good place to read/learn/and talk about cigars. Im relatively new to the cigar smoking scene but fell in love with it. ive smoked a couple good sticks but am looking to expand my knowledge, and taste for cigars.

K&P
[snapback]193649[/snapback]​

Mi chin nom

:)

Korean&Proud said:
Hey guys,

K&P
[snapback]193649[/snapback]​

Horale Vato, Bien venidos!

:cool:

Back