• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New here

briguy151

I am a newbie to this forums. Figured I would check it out. Been getting into this hobby now since august. I love dark cigars like Partags Blacks and RyJ maduros. YUMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Briguy

Welcome! Fill out your profile a bit more and then look for the Newbie Sampler Thread. You've found a great place!

Welcome to CP , hanging out around here you will be supprised at how fast your list of cigars that you like grows.

Randy :D

Hey Rob, I love the Maduro and Oscuro cigars as well! Welcome to CigarPass!

-Matt-

Welcome to CP!, Partagas black is awesome-fill out your profile and you might just *mysteriously* receive a few. :D

AVB said:
Welcome! Fill out your profile a bit more and then look for the Newbie Sampler Thread. You've found a great place!
What AVB said. Welcome aboard!

Howdy and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :)

What part of New York are you from? My wife is from Cornwall on-the-Hudson where we go to visit now and then. We fly directly from Sanford, FL to Newburgh, NY for $59 one way per person. Great price for a 3 hour plane ticket. :D

Hello and Welcome aboard, from 'still warm enough to smoke outdoors' Florida. :p

Welcome! I keep trying to leave, but the place keeps SUCKING ME BACK!! :D

Bat_Chief said:
Welcome! I keep trying to leave, but the place keeps SUCKING ME BACK!! :D
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave... :sign:

geldor1 said:
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave... :sign:

Ba ha! That quote sounds familiar............. :sign: :sign:

welcome aboard....remember you have to send each of us that reply to this thread a good cigar. :D

Welcome... I've been aboard less than a week and am hooked! Can't wait to get my first Newbie Sampler Trade delivered!

Hiya
Welcome to the board, great place to hang with the boys. :)