• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Illusione Releases

Just got two boxes of the ECJ 20th Anniversary. I will do a side by side comparison with the 15th tonight.

EricDriscoll said:
Just got two boxes of the ECJ 20th Anniversary. I will do a side by side comparison with the 15th tonight.
Eric, awesome!  Can't wait to hear what you think.  Initial media reports on the ECCJ 20th from IPCPR were overwhelmingly positive.

Smoked the 20th anni and 15th. You need to buy the 20th if you can find! I will have a reveiw shortly.

My  ECCJ's and Clementes came in from Marvin a week or so ago in great shape.

Unfortunately, won't be able to smoke them for a while since I still haven't hit the three months mark after my sinus surgery.  Had a tatuaje Noella on Christmas Day and another on New Year's day. May have one monte 4, or some other small mild PC per week for the next several weeks till I start gradually easing up to larger, and stronger stuff.

personal User said:
My  ECCJ's and Clementes came in from Marvin a week or so ago in great shape.

Unfortunately, won't be able to smoke them for a while since I still haven't hit the three months mark after my sinus surgery.  Had a tatuaje Noella on Christmas Day and another on New Year's day. May have one monte 4, or some other small mild PC per week for the next several weeks till I start gradually easing up to larger, and stronger stuff.
Ken, you definitely don't want to push it during your recovery.  That's a great thing about cigars-- they're only going to get better while they wait for you!

Along with some Cruzado Marelas Supremas and some Fume D'Amour Viejos, I have a fiver of the Singulare 2014 Annunakis that should arrive tomorrow.  After reading all of the reviews on it, I'm really excited to try it.

Fume D'Amour hasn't blown me away, but I taste potential.  I smoked a Clementes (the Churchill) ROTT, and it definitely needed more time.  The Lagunas (petite corona) is very good, but I can't put it in the same league as the Epernay Le Petit just yet.  I'm probably going to give my last Lagunas and the Viejos until March or so until I light one up again.  I tend to think Dion's light/medium stuff needs to sit--I hated my first Epernay Le Matin when I smoked it fresh, and now it's one of my go-to sticks.

Anyone fired up one of the Annunakis yet?  I too have a few resting and would enjoy hearing others opinions.

Gern Blansten said:
Anyone fired up one of the Annunakis yet?  I too have a few resting and would enjoy hearing others opinions.

Just picked up two sticks from the local.  Hope to get one going this weekend.

Smoking my first Annunaki, and all I can say is 'WOW'! This is damn good. Dion, I love you, man.

Gavin said:
Smoking my first Annunaki, and all I can say is 'WOW'! This is damn good. Dion, I love you, man.
Too bad he doesn't post here any longer :(