• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEW! Indian Tabac 1992 Rocky Patel Ecuador Sumatra

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
I had the honor of smoking on of these recently and it was awesome! A medium bodied smoke with great flavor and burn. This cigar definitely takes out their regular line! The wrapper was aged for 10 years and then put aside to age another year after rolled. I let this one sit in my humidor for about a month and it tasted GGGGRRREAT! Has anyone else had the honor? I can get 'em on a limited supply if someone is interested. :D

cigah_smoka said:
I had the honor of smoking on of these recently and it was awesome! A medium bodied smoke with great flavor and burn. This cigar definitely takes out their regular line! The wrapper was aged for 10 years and then put aside to age another year after rolled. I let this one sit in my humidor for about a month and it tasted GGGGRRREAT! Has anyone else had the honor? I can get 'em on a limited supply if someone is interested. :D
I'm interested, pick me I want to try some. :D

I bought one 3 or 4 weeks ago but I traded it for an AVO Signature. Guess I'll have to buy more Rocky Patels ;)

Damn! saw these today and knew nothing about them so I bought a couple of Opus xXx instead.

I guess can get back to that shop this week.

I was gifted one by Ric, Going to let it sit a bit before I dig in! ;)

No, The 1990 is a colorado broadleaf......It's a bit spicier than the ecuadorian :p

I am going to have to agree with Mr. Cigah_smoker. These are very good cigars, definetly enjoyed the 10 yr vs. the 12 yr. Pretty moderately priced as well. Looking forward to trying the Toro size.

Dime, Dime, Dimeeeee!!!!

Got the package today will let it rest and the review it. thanks for the other smoke too.

WOW! That was fast!! Enjoy the smokes!! No need to let it rest, it's been "resting" for ten years!! :D :p

I met Rocky a year or so ago, he was at a cigar tasting locally.. Great guy.

Sold me on what he called "His premium" cigar- said most of his line was "for the working man" :)

I bought it (actually 3), and didn't like it at all... I can't remember what it was called- but definitely not a premium cigar. I might have to try one of these 1992 RPES. maybe.

:thumbs: Toaster

Had it the other night. A wonderful burn that kept calling out to me to puff on it.

Very smooth and full smoke that allow plenty of good tobacco flavor to cloy to the palette.

Will be finding a few more for my little humi.