• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New introduction

mattroth54

I've been sitting back for a while watching these boards and realizing many of you guys are much more into this hobby than I ever picture myself. I have very much enjoyed learning from all of your experience. I've also noticed many members from Indiana and hope to spend some time sharing and smoking in the future.

I've recently ordered and recieved some "aged Hondurans" from Switzerland and would like to talk more via PM. I'm taking a trip to Puerto Rico and St. John and look very forward to enjoying some dark rum and good cigars.

Some of my cigar interests beside the aformentioned "aged Hondurans" include the thrill of finding a good smoke that doesn't break the bank. (ISOM or not) That said, I'm looking forward to getting in on a few of the passes and trades to broaden my cigar horizons. Glad to meet everyone!

Matt

Hey Matt-

Welcome from a fellow Hoosier. I am definitely down for getting the Indiana boys together for a gathering...

DJ

Hello Matt and
welcome38gk.gif
to CP from
keystone_pa.gif
!!!

Associating with people with names like BrewMeister, I have a feeling I'll get along just fine.

Matt

Howdy Matt and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hello and welcome from Western NY! I'm not a Hoosier, but my wife is. I spend a lot of time in Indy and always enjoyed the company of you Indiana folks.