• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

new LR44 batteries

KiltLad

"Live & Learn"
So, I needed to replace the batteries in all of my Adjustable Digital Hygrometer.
They take the LR44 button cell battery. At the local store, the LR44 is about $10.00 for 4 of them.
I needed 9 of them, so the cost was over $20.00

Fast forward to Amazon.com.
For $2.25 including shipping, I said, "Why not". 4 days later, I've got 10 LR44's in my hand.

It's been 2 months. The batteries are working fine.

If you need these batteries... Why Not

Cheers
KiltLad

...as long as we're on the subject of batteries, for those of us with SureFire / Streamlight / etc. flashlights that take CR123 batteries, these work perfectly. Don't pay $5.00 each at the store when these are as good or better for about a buck and a half each. Long shelf life on these too....

...as long as we're on the subject of batteries, for those of us with SureFire / Streamlight / etc. flashlights that take CR123 batteries, these work perfectly. Don't pay $5.00 each at the store when these are as good or better for about a buck and a half each. Long shelf life on these too....

Battery Station also sells in bulk. With a long shelf life, I picked up 60 for less than a $1 each(watch for sales!)

Make sure you compare apples to apples, as some are 1200 and other 1300...etc.