• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Motorcycle

cigarsarge

BOHICA
Worked up enough courage and traded my old bike for a brand new Yahama Roadstar. Its sandstone over maroon with lots of my favorite color chrome. My wife didn't threaten to murder me or anything. :p Guess I owe her a new diamond or something. Maybe when I pay it off. :p

Dude, Yamaha Roadstars are awesome. We want Pictures bro!!!

If anybody is wondering what one looks like...
The '04 model :D I just love these machines :thumbs:
04roadstar_wht_1.jpg

Sounds like you've got a great wife Sarge. :)
Got any pictures of the machine?
What was the last bike you had?

Back in the younger years I rode a Honda 750. I stayed off bikes for twenty years after getting married. Last year I got a Yamaha 650 V-Star to get back aquainted. During that time I rode several large bikes VTX 1800, Kawasaki Vulcans, and then I rode a Roadstar and fell in love with it. Lots of smooth power. I'll try to post pics as soon as my son returns my digital camera. :D

cigarsarge said:
Back in the younger years I rode a Honda 750. I stayed off bikes for twenty years after getting married. Last year I got a Yamaha 650 V-Star to get back aquainted. During that time I rode several large bikes VTX 1800, Kawasaki Vulcans, and then I rode a Roadstar and fell in love with it. Lots of smooth power. I'll try to post pics as soon as my son returns my digital camera. :D
I just bought a CB750C! I'm actually an admin at a CB Custom website/forum.

It's called cb900C.net check it out sometime if you want to come drop some knowledge on us youngins.

post some pics!!

you should build a mini humidor and mount it on the bike :D

I have a Royal Enfield Bullet 500 and 1965 BMW R60/2

I prefer the oldies and choppers

Rnccen

Never seen a Royal Enfield Bullet. I'm familiar with the BMW. Never had the patience to restore old bikes.