• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New NIN album for free!

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
From the website:

"As a thank you to our fans for your continued support, we are giving away the new nine inch nails album one hundred percent free, exclusively via nin.com.

The music is available in a variety of formats including high-quality MP3, FLAC or M4A lossless at CD quality and even higher-than-CD quality 24/96 WAVE. your link will include all options - all free. all downloads include a PDF with artwork and credits."

http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup

Just enter an email address for them to send you the download link to. Works great!

I'd just like to add, that the DL servers are smoking fast, I downloaded the 86mb mp3s in less than 7 mins.

Now I'm working on the Apple Lossless over bit torrent and its going rather fast as well.

Thanks Shawn! I'm kind of surprised that I didn't get an e-mail about this since I got one from them for the summer tour dates and ticket pre-sales Saturday! Trent is the man!

Yes, yes he is.

And I like the new songs, listened to them right after posting this yesterday while smoking a LFD chisel (the combo almost had me hallucinating lol). Not NIN's best, but lol the price was right!

Trent and "Mike" Patton (Faith No More) are two of the most talented musicians doing that type of work out there IMO.

I really enjoy this album. Usually it takes me a few takes before I can get into a new album, but for some reason this one just did it for me.

I heard about this on the radio this morning. Gonna get to downloadin when I get home today. I'm still going to buy the actual CD as well.

Love me some NIN.