• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New RP Vintage sizes

Gonz

Ultra Runner
I posted over in the Herf's section of the board about a RP event up in the cities, and the invite (email) that I rec'd mentioned two new sizes in the Vintage line.

Does anyone know what those sizes are, or if they are really that new? I tried google and didn't find anything right away. I'm actually quite excited since those are one of my favs.

Well they have the following so far

Robusto
Churchill
Torpedo
Toro

So maybe a Corona and Double Corona?

I'm also excited, I love the RP Vintage!

There is also currently a petite corona in the RP Vintage lines. I don't remember there ever being a double corona. I only remember the following:

robusto
toro
churchill
torpedo
petite corona

I know that they introduced a small cigar at the RTDA. It will be sold in tins. It was called the Junior, I think. As for another size, I don't remember seeing another at the RTDA, but I could have missed it.

Just my 0.02.

I hope Wurm's right about this one because I love the Vintage line and I'm a big fan of the corona size. This should be a fun event. I can't wait!

Well, I saw a box of a much fatter RP Vintage than I've ever seen at one of B&M's here in Atlanta. Looked to be a 60 or so ring gauge, but the same length as the current "Toro" size.

The two new sizes are The 60 which is a 6x60 in the round and The Juniors which are a tinned Petit. The 60's are awesome. We haven't got the juniors yet but I smoked them at RTDA and it was exceptional for a small cigar.

Smokyballs said:
The two new sizes are The 60 which is a 6x60 in the round and The Juniors which are a tinned Petit. The 60's are awesome. We haven't got the juniors yet but I smoked them at RTDA and it was exceptional for a small cigar.
[snapback]271492[/snapback]​

Absolutely correct. I have seen these at my local shop. I tried the 60 but was not impressed. I think the larger ring has altered the flavor for me. I prefer the Toro and Torp.

We just got The 60 in the shop this afternoon and I'm looking forward to smoking one tomorrow! Beautiful looking cigar with a great aroma.

Back