• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Server Setup

Question Rod:

Is this a result of the change-over?

Woot. Finally I get one! I gotcha on the Edmundo brother! They are some tasty smokes. Along with a nice selection to better verse ya on the Habano side of smokes! Pm me your addy please.

Don

I would like to pass my wish on to Seadub. I will pm him to let him know!

Don

This post has been edited by Dsav101: Today, 08:04 PM

The post was seemingly edited before it was posted.

Maybe the new site is too fast...

Linux running CentOS, located in Ashburn, VA (Exquinix Data Center).

And directly connected to the Level3 IP backbone via the Reston VA Gateway facility (think of it as a KMart full of equipment racks).

Rod - first looks seem to show that the site is flying....!! Nicely done.... :thumbs:

A heads up to the other brothers:

- Clear you local browser file cache. Firefox and IE tell you how to do that in the help menus.
- Flush your DNS resolver cache. Open a DOS box (in Windows) and type the following:

ipconfig /flushdns

Restart the browser, or better yet, reboot.

This gets you the cleanest start possible with the new server, and should allow you to see the largest possible benefit with the new server.

Cheers - B.B.S.

I love it when you talk nerdy to me.... :love:

Rod - first looks seem to show that the site is flying....!! Nicely done.... :thumbs:

A heads up to the other brothers:

- Clear you local browser file cache. Firefox and IE tell you how to do that in the help menus.
- Flush your DNS resolver cache. Open a DOS box (in Windows) and type the following:

ipconfig /flushdns

Restart the browser, or better yet, reboot.

This gets you the cleanest start possible with the new server, and should allow you to see the largest possible benefit with the new server.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Am I the only one who has no clue how to "open a DOS box"? :blush:

Done and done. Warp speed.

Thanks again for all your hard work, Rod!