• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New site from the makers of CigarFriendly.us

sboyajian

Hey everyone, first I want to apologize for not being around much (read, at all). I started a new job back in June, was spending a lot of my spare time with my family.. Was still on twitter, but kind of detoxed from all of the forums for a bit -- didn't realize how much time 3 or 4 forums was taking me to get through.

I know a lot of you guys use or have used CigarFriendly.us and have made it a great success, so I wanted to share with you my newest project: YourCigarRatings.com

Last year after Cigar Aficionado released their top 25, there was a lot of disappointment going around on the boards and on twitter. itsme_timd approached me about putting together a new site for consumer based ratings. We got the domain and did some brain storming, and the new site was born.

I'm sure many of you remember the old site that Caputo destroyed when he took over half the cigar websites, Top 25 Cigar. This is a newer, easier to use version with a better rating system and a lot more features that are coming soon (including a personal cigar journal, tying brands back into CigarFriendly.us to find retailers who carry them, and a lot more).

On a side note, I know many of you are like me and are fairly disappointed in the quality of cigar magazines out there. We are launching a new magazine in January, the first edition will actually be a free online version thecigarnetwork.com. We are still looking for people who want to write articles or even do artwork for it, so if you are interested, please let me know either here or through email (stephen@cigarfriendly.us).

As always, happy smoking, and I promise, for the next week or two I may be spotty in coming back as I'm making the final push to get the mag finished, however I promise as stuff calms down, I will be do my best to be back on a more permanent basis.

Have you seen OUR review section? ;)
I saw the link on the sidebar from the main screen, but it just linked me to the main forums (all of the forums).. I thought it had been removed.

Rod, if this violates anything or steps on any toes, please remove it and accept my apologies.

Have you seen OUR review section? ;)
I saw the link on the sidebar from the main screen, but it just linked me to the main forums (all of the forums).. I thought it had been removed.

Rod, if this violates anything or steps on any toes, please remove it and accept my apologies.

Might be worth a PM to Rod before you posted this? ;)

I like the cigar ratings website you built. It is very easy to rate a cigar and post a review. It is way better than Top25Cigar.

Mr. Boyajian,

I just fixed the review link from our homepage. PM coming your way shortly...

Rod

Just don't sell-out to the next jackass who comes in waving thousands of dollars around. ;)

Just don't sell-out to the next jackass who comes in waving thousands of dollars around. ;)

Man! When I look at how much he's whored that place out ...................... I am so thankful you didn't take the money and run my friend!