• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to CP, Let me introduce myself.....

Spidey

Hi. I'm Spidey, and just found this site. I have been smoking cigars for about 8 years now, and am 34 years old. I have been a member of cigar family for years, and have been active there on and off. I have met some really great people through CF, and am looking forward to posting here also. So, I am a newbie here, and expect to be treated as such. I enjoy most cigars but favor Padrons, Fuentes, and Punch,(real punch not the copies out of the DR). My favorite cigar is a Don Cartlos #4, and I also really enjoy PAM's. The best cigar I have evr smoked was a Fundadore, with a Don Carlos Lancero a close second. But enough about me, I look forward to some fun here at CP.

Welcome to our little corner of the web! (lol!)

Welcome to CP!

don't mind AVB's jokes,,, he's been hit in the head a couple times on a beer run.

Beefcube said:
Welcome to CP!

don't mind AVB's jokes,,, he's been hit in the head a couple times on a beer run.
You’re just jealous :p :p :p

WELCOME TO CP :thumbs: Looks like you already have a taste for fine cigars. You will love it here.

Howdy Spidey and welcome to CP. A bunch of us are active on CF to but I still call this place my home...... :) :thumbs: :)

Hey Spidey welcome aboard! Glad to see you found us.

BenjieV :D