• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to CP, Let me introduce myself.....

Aloha Spidey and welcome to the CP. You'll find alot of good people here just as there is at cigarfamily :) Enjoy

Okay Spidey, you better not leave us fellow New Englander's (Roseysman & me)holding the bag and dropping out of sight on us :p

Make some posts, do a trade or two, you know the drill :thumbs:

Ya probably don't need to do a newbie sampler since you've been smoking cigars longer than a majority of the CPer's :D

If you can find a box of PAM 1926 #1's or ANY 1926 maduros, I'll be more than happy to do a split with ya ;)

Sorry about the delayed welcome....to the .org.

Hey Spidey, welcome from another short timer.

I really like the Don Carlos line also. Although its blasphemy to most here (especically the high priest of OpusX Moki), I like the Don Carlos line better than the OpusX line. *ducking* :D

Matt

txmatt said:
Hey Spidey, welcome from another short timer.

I really like the Don Carlos line also. Although its blasphemy to most here (especically the high priest of OpusX Moki), I like the Don Carlos line better than the OpusX line. *ducking* :D

Matt
Me too, I have never had an Opus that wowed me. But I have had sever Don Carlos that seemed superior to the Opus in terms of construction.

Emo