• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

new to CP

tremanselle

:D I wanted to take the time to introduce myself and say hello to all. I am hailing from the great state of Arizona. I am a little new to cigar smoking (just under a year now) but love them none the less. I hear that everyone is pretty nice here and hope to meet you all, and maybe learn a little. Thanks for reading, listening, whatever :)
-Tre

Great state, indeed! What part of Arizona, if I may ask? And, welcome to CP! :)

Welcome Tre, WOW another AZ guy, I think that's THREE (joxxy, jphmojo and you) in the last few months. Y'all join the birthday boy JoeInvest :thumbs:

Stick around and be sure to get involved in some trades and be sure to check out the "Newbie Sampler Trade Thread" for a nice sampler.

coventrycat86 said:
Welcome Tre, WOW another AZ guy, I think that's THREE (joxxy, jphmojo and you) in the last few months.
:lookup: I guess my AZ residence didn't make the cut CC :lookup:

Welcome Tre :love: haha
Rob

BrownDevil said:
coventrycat86 said:
Welcome Tre, WOW another AZ guy, I think that's THREE (joxxy, jphmojo and you) in the last few months.
:lookup: I guess my AZ residence didn't make the cut CC :lookup:

Welcome Tre :love: haha
Rob
OOOOOOPS, sorry Robert :(

You joined during my "down time" and I haven't added you to my list which I will do right now ;)

With everyone moving to AZ, the place is gettin' overrun with northerners :0 which I would guess you'd know all about being in the realty biz eh? :D

You AZ guys only have one choice, build an "Arizona Wall" and don't let anyone else in :D

Welcome, Tre! I've lived in Scottsdale and Tucson and would do so again. Great part of our southwest. :)

I'd love to get out there some day (the Southwest) especially to visit VEGAS :thumbs:

Howdy Tre and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida. Update your profile a bit so we get to know a little more about you..... :) :thumbs: :)

Hey Trey- Welcome to CP. you heard right this is a friendly bunch of guys and girls.

Welcome, and good luck this year with Mr. Stoops... And you'll like it here for sure.