• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Vino for a humidor...

Set-In-Stone

The Dude Abides
This year was another amazing Christmas spent with family and friends. Later in the morning, my immediate family got together as we always do at my parents house. Later that day had come time to do some exchanging of gifts. To my complete surprise, my father (Bayamos) and mother had purchased me a Vinotemp 28 for my cigar storage. I was blown away! Was not expecting it.... I have been currently been using a cool-i-dor, which has been working perfectly fine, but did nothing for our office room(big white cooler always next to the wall) I couldn't wait to get home Christmas night to plug it in and get my smokes in there. Next step is ordering some of those beautiful drawers GolfNut produces! What a vicious cycle this cigar hobby is becoming. :laugh:

Here are some pics of the set-up so far:

gallery_13416_1487_13059.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_3756.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_21839.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_64883.jpg

Feel free to post up pics of your own set-ups so others can see options for how they might be able store their sticks, and/or utilize available humi space.

Congrats on a great gift. That Vino looks great. It must be really nice to enjoy some time smoking cigars with your dad. As for me, the other half refuses to buy me anything to do with cigars!

Very nice! Be sure to do the baking soda wash and air it out for a few days to get rid of the plastic smell.

I feel "complete"! :love: Well, I ordered some drawers from G'Nut a while back and received them last week. I could not be happier with the job he did on them. Great stuff! (Thanks Forrest) Took the time to season them and finally got my sticks in there this morning. Thought I would take some pics of the new and improved Vino to show you all what a fantastic job our fellow brother here does and to give you all a one time glimpse into my habit.
(*the hygros may read different because of the shoveling around and one was out for a bit)

Enjoy the cigar-p0rn:
gallery_13416_1487_16400.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_9954.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_52686.jpg

* my pants just moved ! :blush:

gallery_13416_1487_88678.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_88951.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_14822.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_23425.jpg

* love what the good folks at D.E. are doing lately :love:
gallery_13416_1487_9918.jpg

Looks OUTSTANDING Austen! Congrats on the new setup.

Paul

I am going to go ahead and be jealous if that's good with you

Wow. That is a great setup. I really like the DE drawer you have...

Great stuff! Just got my new air. I'm just waitng on my drawers from forest. Can't wati to get it all going.

Nice new home you have there, it looks very nice. Is it just me or does it look like you might have to add an addition in the near future?

wow, that is fanstastic looking. I am looking to do the same, I am going to have to get in touch with the person who made thos drawers.