• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Website Design

TexCigars

I FINALLY got my new design up after working for 2 months coding and designing. It took forever to get it done, but I have now released the new layout for TexCigars.com and I would like any input you guys might have on navigation, user friendliness (not a word), and any bugs you might find.

I value the opinion of the smokers here so please - let me have it!

The new site is here: www.Texcigars.com

Thanks,
Jarrod

P.S. I hope this is posted in the right section.

Very nice! Great theme. Good job.

Nice site, nice theme, great estheics, but the image handling is a problem. The thumbnails are fine, but I can't view a larger picture of anything. That dog ain't gonna hunt.

Hmm... Did you try going to the product and clicking on the picture again? It should show a larger picture. Please let me know if you think you've found a bug so that I can fix it.

J

It's a good site. The colors and images are good. It is really easy to move around. You don't have to really think to much about where you can find anything. Most importantly, the prices are nice :thumbs:

Jarrod,
Very nice layout. I like the parchment look for the specials.
Great Job, I know what it can be like trying to undertake a site redesign. It ain't fun.

By the way, your about us page is not working.

Dave

Hmm... Did you try going to the product and clicking on the picture again? It should show a larger picture. Please let me know if you think you've found a bug so that I can fix it.

J

True, disregard. Musta been my imagination.

It won't open with 64bit explorer had to switch to 32bit. Not sure if this is a huge concern for you though.

First, thanks for the compliments. I worked very hard and it's a real job doing a complete redesign. I felt it was really needed though because my old site's navigation just wasn't cutting it. This looks a like better and it's easy to get around.

Doesn't open with 64 bit explorer is something I will investigate because I think most computers will be moving to that at some point.

Thanks again for the comments and trying to help out!

Jarrod

about us
cigar news

both links are blanks..work in progress or missing link..>>??

art

Work in progress. I'm gonna link some blogs to the Cigar News and obviously tell a little about Tex Cigars Inc on the About Us. About once a month I get an e-mail from a potential customer saying, "I've never heard of you guys and I'm a little nervous about turning my credit card information over"... So I'm trying to ensure that my new customers have a sense of security with the professional look of the site, etc. I also pointed out a lot more attention to my customer reviews and specials over on the right side.

Thanks again.

Very cool site Jarrod, easy to maneuver and quite user friendly......... :) :thumbs: :cool: