• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year Pass

Looks great :thumbs: Thanks for the great host cigar! I've been thinking of buying a box of them now I get to try one first :D :thumbs:

Just a note to upcoming participants: The prices on Gunpowders link are from common retail sites. As some passers brought it to my attention that they may have got the sticks off of CB at a lower cost than the CI price listed. The list is merely to help if you have doubts about a certain stick. One example of this is the Gurkha listed at $13 when it can be had at around 8 to 10 on CB most of the time. What I am trying to say is, don't stress your puts and takes. I'm not that concerned with prices. Use good judgement and if you have any doubt's just ask me. I think of myself as a pretty laid back, easy going guy, looking to have some fun and I want you to have fun also.

Triple_D said:
Just a note to upcoming participants: The prices on Gunpowders link are from common retail sites. As some passers brought it to my attention that they may have got the sticks off of CB at a lower cost than the CI price listed. The list is merely to help if you have doubts about a certain stick. One example of this is the Gurkha listed at $13 when it can be had at around 8 to 10 on CB most of the time. What I am trying to say is, don't stress your puts and takes. I'm not that concerned with prices. Use good judgement and if you have any doubt's just ask me. I think of myself as a pretty laid back, easy going guy, looking to have some fun and I want you to have fun also.
Good point. I once found a full box of Dunhill Condadoes in a dented can store. Price came out to .33 cents each! That same cigar runs right now at $5.48/ea at box rate at Famous without the taxes I would have had to pay on top locally.

Man I wish I could find more deals like that :D

Current Status

You entered 0303 1290 0001 3157 5523

Your item was delivered at 10:38 am on March 17, 2004 in CHAPLIN, CT

I got the box when I got home late Wednesday night so it's safe and sound as opposed to being out in the FOUR DAY snow storm we've been getting :angry:

I'll do my puts and takes tonight and get it out in Saturday's mail.

I can't believe you guys are getting snow. It seems like we skipped spring and jumped straight into summer here. HOT AS HELL. I hate the heat.

Well it snowed here for four straight days and it's only 40 degrees :angry: I thought srping began today or something ???

Okay here's the takes:
#12 La Aurora Maduro
#27 Fonseca Cadetes
#32 Carbonell Corona
#66 H. Upmann Connoisseur #10

Puts:
#79 Soleares Corona
#80 Ramon Allones Small Club Corona (Havana) 05/03
#81 Punch Gran Puro Santa Rita
#82 El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga
#83 Oliva "O" Bold Ole
#84 Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso

and a Vegas Robaina Famosos for the host bag ;)

DC#: 0103 8555 7492 0223 8046 to Lumby in Maryland going out today.

Thanks for fitting me into this pass Duane :thumbs:

Great play CC :thumbs: It's great to see someone pulling from the original puts ;)

Boudreaux married an attractive woman, Lola, half his age. After several months, Lola complained that she had never climaxed during sex; and according to her Grandma, all Cajun women are entitled to climax once in a while. So, to resolve the problem, they went to see the large-animal Vet since there was no trust-worthy doctors anywhere in Carencro. The Vet didn't have a clue, but he did recall how, during the hot summer, his Mother and Dad, would fan a cow that was having any difficulty birthing a calf to cool her down and make her struggles easier. So, the Vet told them to hire strong, virile, young man to wave a towel over them while they were having sex. This, the Vet said, would cause the young wife to climax. So the couple hired a young man from the big city of Baton Rouge to wave a towel over them as the Vet suggested. After many efforts, still no climax! They went back to the Vet. The Vet said for Lola to change partners and let the young man have sex with her while Boudreaux waved the towel. They tried it that night and Lola went into wild, screaming, ear-splitting climaxes, one after the other. When it was over, Boudreaux smugly looked down at the young man
and said, "Ya see, city slicker, now THAT's how ya wave da towel!"

rofl.gif
[Automated by GetSmile]

I literally just took the package from the mail lady 5 minutes ago. Will open in a sec.

Has anyone heard from blair recently? We've tried to get together a few times but kinda failed. Anyway I noticed Big100HD is after blair on the list. As chance woudl have it Big100HD is coming over tonight to pick up another pass. I was thinking of killing two birds with one stone and just handing this one off to him as well. I'll also PM blair, see what he thinks and maybe if he can meet up with us too.

JC