• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Eve/12th Night lineup?

What's everyone smoking to ring in 2013?

I've got an Illusione Epernay (the one closest to the ECCJ in size), a Jose Seijas perfecto, and a San Cristobal lined up. In that order, I do believe.

Nothing super, super fancy or rare---just three of my all time faves. :cool:

~Boar

I am warming up with a Papa Fritas this afternoon and everything I am picking out of the humidor for tonight will be in threes. I have a couple guys that also enjoy smokes as much as I do that we spend New years with every year.

~ Bolivar Coronas Jr
~ H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009
~ Tat. Mummy

That's the current plan,
Paul

I can't commit to any particular lineup. The party is at my house, so I can get whatever moves me at the time. Gotta love it!

I wish I had an answer for this thread but will be at a party with mostly non-BOTL's with the only smoking option being a rooftop patio and the weather is quite ugly in Dallas right now, but hopefully clearing by tonight.

Tatuaje Miami now (first one I've had). Hopefully something around 9 (thinking a LFD double), but definitely a Shark at midnight.

kona1000- Are you not into the V line at all, or just the lancero? The reason I ask, I smoked my first V yesterday, a lancero, and I wasn't all that impressed. Wondering if it's the size or the line.
tom

well i know what will be my first in 2013 a padron #45 that i have been having as my first cigar for the last 2 yrs and right now im having a Tatuaje cojonu 2003 from 09 still dont know what ill have next

Back