• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

newb

slowpuff mcgee

first of i would like to say you guys have an awesome forum here and i look forward to being a member. now the reason for the post. i live in idaho where there is one or two smoke shopes with some ok tobacc but nothing realy good. i recently switched over from cigars to a pipe which i realy enjoy ive been smooking a blend called black gold which my locl cigar shop owner gave to me. now ive read through most all the post and think i have a good idea on a few diff tobacc im going to order but was wondering if you guys a any suggetions or mybe could send me a few diffrent of your favs befor i bye a bunch.( i would of course pay for these) any who just wanted to say hi and i make my self known.

thanks a follow enthusiast. :D

Heya Slowpuff,

First off Welcome to CP. Go over to the introduction area and introduce yourself to the rest of the community. Glad to have another piper.

As for the tobaccos. I'm pretty new, but I really enjoy Da Vinci by Dan's Tobacco. It's the best thing I've had thus far.

I'm in Iraq right now, so no way to send you anything. I would suggest researching some sort of sampler. You can get them rather cheap if you look.

Welcome from NC!Lots of good pipe info here.I learned how to smoke a pipe from reading this forum :laugh:

The great thing about pipe tobacco is, you can get the best tinned tobacco for about the same price as a nice stogie. Go to www.jrcigar.com and order a couple tins of McClelland tobacco, like Frog Morton (sounds wierd but I've never read a post by someone who didn't like it) and Deep Hollow.