• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie and His Mx2

muddstick

Brazilia Whore
Being a newbie and all, I am posting this with a little fear! :D

I just finished my first Mx2 and had a new smoking experience. I expected it to be along the lines of the Brazilia, however, as I started smoking, it was a lot milder than I expected. At first, I was a little disappointed. About half way through, it turned in to a completly different cigar. A huge differnce in strenghth and flavor. I absolutly loved it! So I am now wondering, is this what I can expect from the others that I buried deep in the humidor for a later date, or is this because I was so excited to smoke this that I only let it sit about a day?

I am slowly learning the differences as I smoke differnt cigars, so the other option is....I have no idea what I am talking about!! :laugh:

I too have found the MX2's to be a good bit milder than the Brazillias. They do make a radical change at about the 1/3 mark, but still, not nearly as powerful as the brazillias but a good smoke nonetheless.

the only thing age is going to do is make that cigar better!
never could keep one long enough to age,now theyre gettin real hard to get from CAO :(

I love the robusto! Those MX2s are great. I had a hard time finding them for a couple of months, but they seem to be available again.

They are a good cigar but it does take it a little while to really get going.

See, I never really liked the MX2. I just couldn't get into it. I have bought plenty, and smoked plenty, but just couldn't find what to like about it.

I did get my hands on a couple of the CX2, though, and have really enjoyed this cigar. Milder than the Brazilias and Italia's, in my opinion. I think this is going to be a nice cigar...

ALostTexan