• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Army

Tuxindy

You Looking At Me!?
Attention all newbies........Our new mechanic is working out just fine, if you need her assistance following an attack, just put your lips together and blow, she'll cum...er I mean, be right there :cool:
boobs.jpg

Who in the world needs THAT MUCH boob!!??!! And hey, gravity works...but I guess if she is truly a qualified mechanic ;) ...we're glad to have her on board! Just don't ask her to jog...black eyes are unbecoming of a woman that endowed :0 !

ggiese said:
Bargogirl said:
Who in the world needs THAT MUCH boob!!??!! 
[snapback]178378[/snapback]​

I do!!! I do!!! :love:
[snapback]178381[/snapback]​

I'll second that! The bigger the better, the tighter the sweater! :sign:

ggiese said:
Bargogirl said:

No thanks. Don't care much for freak show big. Besides, real is always better than fake no matter what the size IMHO.

Swifty said:
ggiese said:
Bargogirl said:

No thanks. Don't care much for freak show big. Besides, real is always better than fake no matter what the size IMHO.
[snapback]178410[/snapback]​

Yep. Of course, I happen to be blessed with a wife who is both.. :D

JimK said:
Swifty said:
ggiese said:
Bargogirl said:

Yep. Of course, I happen to be blessed with a wife who is both.. :D
[snapback]178447[/snapback]​

You BASTID!!!!

Jim, I'm calling shenninigans here. We're gonna need photographic evidence... :whistling:

Eshaw99 said:
Jim, I'm calling shenninigans here. We're gonna need photographic evidence... :whistling:
[snapback]178792[/snapback]​

YEAH!!! What Eric said!!! ;)

ggiese said:
Eshaw99 said:

YEAH!!! What Eric said!!! ;)
[snapback]178802[/snapback]​

Exactly why I didn't offer up the wife's cough cough huge cough REAL cup size :laugh: :laugh:

Silly FNG's.
You should learn at some point to tell the fakes from the real ones. :sign:

And the real thing is always better.

Swifty said:
ggiese said:
Bargogirl said:

HEY, the fake ones have REAL skin over them!

Eshaw99 said:
shenanigan...
Pronunciation: sh&-'na-ni-g&n
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
1 : a devious trick used especially for an underhand purpose
2 a : tricky or questionable practices or conduct -- usually used in plural b : high-spirited or mischievous activity -- usually used in plural

OK people, move along, there's nothing to see here! rabble,rabble,rabble,rabble..
cheap South Park reference...

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Silly FNG's.
You should learn at some point to tell the fakes from the real ones.  :sign:

And the real thing is always better.
[snapback]178878[/snapback]​

Dude - those HAVE to be real - look at 'em!!! I can't even imagine that woman had someone do that to her... That would be insane!!!!

I think this project takes an expert to sort it ALL out - I VOLUNTEER!!!!

Hey I am pretty sure that is a real BMW not a fake in the pic. :laugh: :laugh: :p

I live in Las Vegas...the Silicon capitol of the world..I should be the judge..Got my technique down and everything

Matty_Vegas said:
I live in Las Vegas...the Silicon capitol of the world..I should be the judge..Got my technique down and everything
[snapback]179213[/snapback]​

LV the capital??

You obviously have never been down here to Scottsdale :p More plastic than south beach and beverly hills put together :0 :whistling: