• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Bomb

Mike33

My first solo bomb. With all the bombs being dropped around here lately, I figured I might as well get in on this fun. Incoming:

0103 8555 7499 6143 7294

That Dunhill included?

Nice play!

Ooooo... I have fond memories of the last war I participated in (East Coast/West Coast, I think), which I'm embarrased to say was quite some time ago.

Hmm... I think I've got the makings of a nice bomb or two around the house. Time to have some fun!

Don't draw me into this war, I tend to stay neutral in these battles.

I don't blame you one bit, Michael. Best to stay safe and snug on the sidelines. I'd hate to see your little girl lose her daddy in a conflict like this.

Wilkey

The innocent are always the first to die in war.

LET IT BE KNOWN: From this day forth any one declaring neutrality will be considered an enemy. Their lives and mail boxes will be destroyed, their women will be taken as prizes, and their homes shall fall to ashes.

Ye have been warned.

DavidSabine.jpg

The innocent are always the first to die in war.

LET IT BE KNOWN: From this day forth any one declaring neutrality will be considered an enemy. Their lives and mail boxes will be destroyed, their women will be taken as prizes, and their homes shall fall to ashes.

Ye have been warned.

DavidSabine.jpg

BUT WHAT ABOUT THEIR CIGARS???? WHAT ABOUT THEIR CIGARS????? ???

That Dunhill included?

Nice play!

LOL! I think one of those would be equal to my monthly paycheck :thumbs:.

Now if I won powerball, I'm sure there would be several bombs going out with 'em!