• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie here

Cheeze

F%#k it Dude, Lets go bowling
Just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Mark Heimburger, I am relatively new to cigars so I hope to learn alot on this board and enter into some cigar passes. :D

Welcome to CP greaseburger ???
A good way to start a reputation is to do a "Newbie sampler trade" in the marketplace forum. Then people will get to know you enough to pass or trade.

Welcome from another humble newbie :) . Beefcube is right. You definitely want to jump on that "Newbie sampler trade" . I just got mine the other day and it's freakin' awsome! It has been my experience so far that the people around here are quite generous and helpful.

Hello fellow southern newbie!

Greenwood, eh? I know it well. I grew up in Greenville. We used to go to Lake Greenwood when I was a kid.

Folks here are VERY knowledgeable and helpful.

Welcome, Cheeze .. If your experience is anything like mine (and I'm SURE it will be!) you will find yourself spending a LOT of time at CP!

Welcome to Cigar Pass!. Be sure to fill out your addy, some people like to "bomb" other members with cigars. :whistling:

Hey Cheeze, about time you made it over to CP. You update all your info in your profile...... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Welcome!! You're in the right place - ESPECIALLY if you're new!!! :D