• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie here

Welcome to CP. Another Texan eh? Good, the ones we have need all the help they can get :p :p

Welcome! :D You've found a wonderful and knowledgable group of people. Glad to have you. You may want to put some more information in your profile.
Bryan :thumbs:

bryan_h said:
Welcome! :D You've found a wonderful and knowledgable group of people. Glad to have you. You may want to put some more information in your profile.
Bryan :thumbs:

More infor to follow, kybrd is actng up. :(

Howdy, where do you shop for your smokes at? I'm from Houston, Galleria area and I'm wondering if you need a good place, shameless plug:
Westbury Square Cigar Shop. It's great to go for a smoke, bring a drink, and play poker.

texasaggie said:
Howdy, where do you shop for your smokes at? I'm from Houston, Galleria area and I'm wondering if you need a good place, shameless plug:
Westbury Square Cigar Shop. It's great to go for a smoke, bring a drink, and play poker.
I'm in the Dallas area, have a few local shops that are decent.

Thanks though

texasaggie said:
Last time I was in Texas(Galveston), we drove up to the mall near Downtown Houston. On the way back, we hit a cigar shop of the interstate. It was The Smoke Ring in Clear Lake. Decent selection with decent prices. Worth a look if you are in the area.

Emo

(NADA)
The Smoke Ring
17050 Hwy 3
Webster Tx 77598
281 332 9871

Ha, sorry, I saw your profile said Highland Village, there's a section of Houston called Highland Village. If you're ever in Houston, give the shop a ring, sorry for the misunderstanding. :D :D

I'll have to try the shop in Clear Lake, thanks. :thumbs:

texasaggie said:
Ha, sorry, I saw your profile said Highland Village, there's a section of Houston called Highland Village. If you're ever in Houston, give the shop a ring, sorry for the misunderstanding. :D :D

I'll have to try the shop in Clear Lake, thanks. :thumbs:
Welcome to TX, a state so damn big we have to reuse names for cities. :D

Welcome to TX, a state so damn big we have to reuse names for cities.
LMAO!!! For sure, I think the distance across Texas is about the same distance for me to drive from Connecticut to Chicago :D
WOW, another DFW guy :thumbs: this must bring us up to at least ten CP members in that area.

Welcome to CP :thumbs:

It is CC, El Paso is closer to Los Angeles than Texarkana, and Texarkana is closer to Chicago than it is to El Paso. The biggest sky is here, and everyone know's we invented chili, beef barbcue, and pecan pie. Welcome again, we should try to get a herf together, a Houston/DallasFW/Austin Herf. :D :D

Back