• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie In Need of Guidance

dpott

Banned
Just signed on with Cigarpass and i am anxious to get learn some information on CC's. I understand that were not supposed to talk about sources, so if you have any suggestions on who/where to buy, i encourage you to PM me!

I've smoked a few Cuban's and i enjoy some more than others, (naturally) and i find the vast majority of them better than NC.

I've really enjoyed these
Cohiba SIg VI
Upmann No. 2
Cohiba Espy
Trinidad Fundadores
Romeo Churchill

Others ive smoked
Party #4
Hoyo Epi #2
Motecristo #4
Upmann Mag 46
Cohiba Robusto
Hoyo PC

Size really doesn't matter to me, i prefer churchills and i loved the sig VI's size.
I've been contemplating getting some Sig III

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!

sorry for not posting this in the newbie threads...

Head-desk-1.jpg

Welcome, dpott. You're right, we don't talk about sources, but we do talk about cigars, and you named some tasty ones there. Don't expect any PM's with sources. But if you're here to contribute, and make some good friends, then you're in the right place. Just take it slow, sir, and don't try to profit off of anything besides the wealth of knowledge here.

Gavin, I too am new hear not only to this forum but also to the wonderful world of smoking cigars. I noticed your comment about the wealth of knowledge and making new friends. This is exactly what I am hoping for out this site. I have a thirst to learn about the world of cigars, it really has captured my attention. Unfortunately where I live cigar smoking is extremely limited within the northern territory. I dont want to sound to eager and keen as a newbie and scare people off at my being so green on the subject. I am very mindful of the ettiquette within CP and I hope that I have not broken any rules ect I am a bit tentative. I have read quite a few forums and already have learnt quite a bit. I hope to be able to pick the brains of a few of the experts on the site. I have already wasted a few expensive cigars by lighting them and smoking them incorrectly.

Regards

steve

The ratio of reading : posting for a newb (including myself, still!), should be grossly disproportionate in favor of the reading. THAT is how you learn here (and elsewhere). If you find something that you can't quite come across the answer to with the search function or browsing, then be specific, and put it in the right place.

First thing is first, though: THE STUFF IN RED AT THE TOP IS AT THE TOP IN RED FOR A REASON. Too many people overlook that simple fact. Welcome to CP!

Welcome, dpott. You're right, we don't talk about sources, but we do talk about cigars, and you named some tasty ones there. Don't expect any PM's with sources. But if you're here to contribute, and make some good friends, then you're in the right place. Just take it slow, sir, and don't try to profit off of anything besides the wealth of knowledge here.

Thanks for the advice Gavin! Have you tried the Sig III? If i get good feedback, i will probably order some this week. Any suggestions based on what I like and how these SIG III's are?

Just signed on with Cigarpass and i am anxious to get learn some information on CC's. I understand that were not supposed to talk about sources, so if you have any suggestions on who/where to buy, i encourage you to PM me!

Reported

Banned for blatant disregard of rules.

If he's already smoked so many cc labels ,how does he not know where to get them from?