• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Introduction

Joe

Hello to all,

I have been reading the posts on CP for about 4 months. Seems like a great bunch of guys with interesting topics.

I graduated from Swisher Sweets about 2 years ago. I brought cigars for everyone on one of my pool leagues, the next week someone else brought some and so on. We have not stopped since. It was a great way to introduce me to cigars. We generally spend 5 to 10 dollars a stick. I particularly enjoy maduro's. Romeo Y Juliet Reserve Maduro's are one of my favorites. Just received a box of Perdoma Reserve Maduro's, can't wait to try one.

I work to support my pool addiction and my newly created cigar addiction.

Joe

It does not get much better than sitting in my boat on a sunny day with a great cigar.

Welcome Joe!!

I would highly recommend you NOT start smoking Havanas because if you do, there's no turning back :D

Talk about an addiction :0

Don't mind CC, he's our resident blabber mouth. :D

Kidding.

Welcome to the boards. Try some AVO maduros... those are tasty.

Welcome to CP this is a great bunch of guys and you will enjoy it here.

"Try some AVO maduros... those are tasty"

Will do, thanks.

Welcome, also stay away from Cbid, you'll wind up taking out a second mortgage to pay for what you thought you might want because it's just such a great deal, then you forget to do the shipping deal and pay $40 for shipping 6 5-packs or something. :D :p

Welcome Joe! I'll second the advice on CBid (ask me how I know....on second thought, don't {the shame of it all...})

Also a shameless promo to check out the Newbie Sampler Trade thread (if you feel the need to broaden your horizons a bit....) :D

Welcome to CP! Join the newbie pass and post when you can, you'll fit right in.

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here. And I will second Bob's motion for you to check into the Newbie Sampler Trade Thread :)

Welcome aboard, this is a nice place. Padron Maduros aren't bad either and not particularly expensive.

Aloha,
Welcome to CP
glad your joining and not just lurking anymore :D :D

Bill

Hi Joe
welcom and as a recent participant of the newbie trade i highly recommend it Shawn

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Just signed up for the newbie trade