• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Trade

Tuxindy

You Looking At Me!?
I just finished a newbie trade with lucasbuck and boy am I satisfied :D :D My wife was even impressed and thats hard to do. Living in Alaska we have the highest tax on tobacco in the US and I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to not only try different cigars but actualy try the cigars talked about all the time (IE PAM). I strongly encourage all newbies regardless of expirience with cigars to participate. You may not be as satisfied with your trade but I sure am, I'll be smoking happy for a long time :cool:
Thanks Lucasbuck :love: Your my hero :D :D :D :D :D

Let me chime in too; if any nO0bs are reading this and considering a trade...."just do it". Not only will you end up with a fantastic assortment of sticks but you'll likely make a new friend or two along the way. My trade went flawlessly and I'd do it again (but I'd get caught..... :whistling:)...:D

Regards - B.B.S.

I had a great trade with Swifty (and I being a noobie) I got some great smokes. I Hope to Trade with some others right now just getting the hummie filled again. This war has killed the ammo. J/K :D

Glad you're happy with our trade Tux. I hope you enjoy each and every one of them.

And just so it's clear, anyone can do a newbie trade anytime, as many times as you want :)

Back