• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

I just hope none of you put an eye out playing like this...

:sign:

cowboy.jpg

Eight Sergeants and one Private. You know nothing will get done now.

There should be 12 privates for every Corporal just so things get done properly. Yer all a bunch of REMFS!

If you only new. We have corporals, a captain, Sergeant Major and First Sergeant :)

There should be 12 privates for every Corporal just so things get done properly. Yer all a bunch of REMFS!

If you only new. We have corporals, a captain, Sergeant Major and First Sergeant :)

Notes AVB's attitude and calmly enters DMPI coords....

Shouldnt'a stuck your head up, Son...not smart.

SON?

Keeerist.... I was an E5 before you finished the first grade. Before you go making this kind of statement look up "Fatboy" and see what you could be in for. It's been improved and what doggy boy did won't work anymore.

SON?

Keeerist.... I was an E5 before you finished the first grade. Before you go making this kind of statement look up "Fatboy" and see what you could be in for. It's been improved and what doggy boy did won't work anymore.

From what I have read the "Fatboy" was damn impressive. Before this is over we will deploy the "Payload". :whistling:

SON?

*scoff*

;)

Scared of Ray?! Pfft... I've seen PFCs and Privates with more bite than him. But, it has been a good bit of time since my last gumming so bite away Ray, bite away!!!