• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie War 2009?

scooterfj62

Ok I know that search is my friend but I cant seem to find an answer to my question, that is what are the gifs at the bottom of some members posts that say something about Newbie War 2009?

Ok I know that search is my friend but I cant seem to find an answer to my question, that is what are the gifs at the bottom of some members posts that say something about Newbie War 2009?
Some guys are proud they participated in the last few wars so they made a userbar to show they were in it. There have been about 4 wars in the past few years and they're finally starting to die down.

We're just all really big nerds. No need to emulate our behavior...

Go to the second page of The Lobby, and scroll down to the NW thread. 52 pages in all it's glory. I'm to lazy to post the link. Oh, and I just put one on my sig area because everyone else was doing it. (makes sheep noises)