• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

lol this will be over before it starts :D
No doubt. They just don't know what they're getting into....

Not gonna lie to ya, I don't, but if my brother Newbs are going to war I'll march with them. Even if we are going in with a row boat with muskets against an Aircraft Carrier Battle Group.

same here....that's the spirit to have. we might just get trampled, but we'll put up a fight hahaha

bill1.jpg

Nuff said!

lol this will be over before it starts :D
No doubt. They just don't know what they're getting into....

Not gonna lie to ya, I don't, but if my brother Newbs are going to war I'll march with them. Even if we are going in with a row boat with muskets against an Aircraft Carrier Battle Group.

same here....that's the spirit to have. we might just get trampled, but we'll put up a fight hahaha

There is something to be said for "Paying the Supreme Sacrifice" at least we'll be heroes...

Newbs and Gentlemen, I present ......... The FAT BOY!

Ray, you are one sick Bastid! This actually makes me look forward to an epoxy or foam bomb! The wire is a nice touch to I might add. I will add pics to the original post later, I thought you might enjoy this one.....I have a little help!

stevencigar.jpg

A future BOTL in training!

Target acquired. Launch sequence initiated. T-minus 15hrs til launch....

Ummmm..............................................yeah, Ok.

gallery_1636_175_57.gif

Newbs and Gentlemen, I present ......... The FAT BOY!

Ray, you are one sick Bastid! This actually makes me look forward to an epoxy or foam bomb! The wire is a nice touch to I might add. I will add pics to the original post later, I thought you might enjoy this one.....I have a little help!

stevencigar.jpg

A future BOTL in training!
Haha, I remember this cause right after I just joined. I've been wondering when these crazy ass bombs would come back... Have fun boys

The original post.

We have delivery, all 36 lbs, 7 ozs of Fat Boy has landed, the gauntlet has been thrown

AVB%20Rules.JPG

The fate of nations rides on the result.

You FOGS laugh while you can cause when we are threw there will be nothing left to do but cry.
The troops are assembling as we speak.

You old bastards barely put a dent in my armor the last time, so I'll proudly run with the noobs again! PM coming boys.

You old bastards barely put a dent in my armor the last time, so I'll proudly run with the noobs again! PM coming boys.

EXCELLENTE!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now we're REALLY starting to get some thunder on our side!! Our numbers are increasing, keep signing up fellas! Let's show our appreciation ability to kick some a$$!!!

choppa2qs.png

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!!!