• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MichaelPCo

Reaction score
Hey all, nice to meet you. I'm new to CigarPass. It was recommended to me by another member, Scott1966. I've been on CBid for a while under the same screen name. I'm 48 years old and live in NJ. I have an EXTENSIVE collection of cigars but am just recently learning about ISOMs. I work for a Scotch company that specializes in Single Malts among other name brand liqueurs.

Michael

Michael is a fine botl and will be a great addition to this board. Welcome Mike!

Nice to see you over here. Much nicer place (most of the time) compared to the Cbid forums.

MichaelPCo said:
Hey all, nice to meet you. I'm new to CigarPass. It was recommended to me by another member, Scott1966. I've been on CBid for a while under the same screen name. I'm 48 years old and live in NJ. I have an EXTENSIVE collection of cigars but am just recently learning about ISOMs. I work for a Scotch company that specializes in Single Malts among other name brand liqueurs.

Michael
[snapback]165591[/snapback]​

An extensive collection of cigars and scotch... Herf at Mikes house!!!!

Welcome!!! You came to the right place!!!