• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

rogfam1

Hello all.. I am new to this site (have been to CW for a couple of months) and would like to humbly ask acceptance into your world. I am 43, married with 3 kids , I work for a major oil company in the pipeline control center located in Tulsa Oklahoma. I have been enjoying cigars for about ummmm 6 mos or a year. After the first really good one I was hooked.

Welcome aboard! Check out the Newbie Sampler thread in the Buy/Sell area and the guys will take care of ya!

Gregor

Hiya partner
Welcome to this very knowledgable board, make yourself at home. :)

Welcome :thumbs: to CP!!

Pass all domestics and go straight to Havanas :p

Howdy and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :)

Don't listen to CC, there are a lot of great domestic out there besides the Super Cubans to be smoked. :D

Hello and Welcome aboard, from 'still warm enough to smoke outdoors' Florida. :p

Oklahoma eh?......you'll have to hook up with bfreebern and have a big herf somewhere. :) I lived in Ada as a kid, my mother taught at East Central University(where Mark Gastineau played football) during the '80s. Can't remember much about the place other than they had one heck of an impressive looking basketball gymnasium-it was like a giant, golden egg.

Welcome to Cigar Pass! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Welcome to CP! You'll like it here for sure! :D

Welcome to CP!
Lotsa great folks here to bring ya along, before ya know it you'll be spending way too much on smokes lol!

PaulMac