• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbies Learn from my mistakes

The Master said:
I say do not ban him. This kind of entertainment is hard to find.
[snapback]219471[/snapback]​

I agree 100% with Harris... please do not ban him... the entertainment value is off the scale.

My address is in my profile as well... feel free to stop by, I think I can fit one more person in my double-wide! :D

AVB said:
My addy is in my profile. You were sh*tting yellow when I was in the jungle so you can bring it dogboy. Just tell me when, my wife doesn't need to see it.

TonyDogs said:
There is another saying, HE who walks through the valley of shadow and death will fear no evil for I am the B.M.F in the valley.
[snapback]219470[/snapback]​
[snapback]219475[/snapback]​

moki said:
TonyDogs said:
I guess some you might not be a losers. If you have had success in your life then you dont fall into that catagory. I think the successful people on this board would not be consider cigarsnobs, IF you are why would you associate with those kind of people? Do you know what kind of people they are?

They wear Spocks ears and run around the apratment complex with an Opus X hanging out of ther fly. Come Guy your better than that?
[snapback]219476[/snapback]​

You got me!!!!!!!!!

medusa_andrew.jpg

[snapback]219750[/snapback]​

Hey Moki...I was wondering where I left that. I thought I lost it at GarCon, maybe you found it there...I don't remember anything after the Holo "Cuban Harvest" program ended...

Please return when your done with it.

:p

Since people have posted, and PMed that I remove the picture I posted, I did. Sorry to anyone that was offended by it. :blush:

Nathan Rahl said:
Since people have posted, and PMed that I remove the picture I posted, I did. Sorry to anyone that was offended by it. :blush:
[snapback]219770[/snapback]​

Thanks Nate,no harm done brother.

Enjoy the ride, and welcome to CP! :thumbs:

John V.

So where is TonyDung....uh, I mean Dogs, at now?! :whistling: I say he reminds me of a neutered dog. You know the one I mean! The one that runs around the neighborhood and humps every other dog (male or female) in an attempt to prove his dominance!!! :whistling: And everyone in the neighborhood only laughs because they know he is harmless; just shootin' blanks(so to speak!). Even the other dogs aren't intimidated by his "dry humping"!!! Which I believe is the case here. :p

So, TonyDoggieless, take your "dry-humpin'" somewhere else. The neighborhood needs a couple days rest from all the laughter. :thumbs:

Floyd T. :sign:

Ah! I just joined tonight, and I hope that all the other members don't think that's the way ALL newbies are...
This guy is something else

DiSiLLuZioN said:
Ah! I just joined tonight, and I hope that all the other members don't think that's the way ALL newbies are...
This guy is something else
[snapback]220413[/snapback]​

Not at all DSL :D In my two years here, I've never seen anything like this guy. Well maybe except for Scotty :laugh: (SFG75).

Go look up his last series of posts if you want something to laugh at.

He was banned and it was one of the happiest days of my life :laugh:

Top for the birthday boy!

:laugh: :laugh:

Phillies blunts to the clown that starts a "birthday thread" for this loser :laugh:

Up it to Black and Milds and its On!! Ive got an itch, and nothing without a plastic tip is gonna be able to soothe me!

CYG

The rest of the thread is just filler... all I want to know is....

WHERE CAN I GET ONE!!! :cool:

medusa_andrew.jpg

Yeah between the laughs I learned A LOT from you Tony, although not what you hoped for but mostly what not to do. Sorry to say but >>>>
standard.jpg