• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Next Dante's Herf, Barrington, NJ?

surfish.dave

O.K. So it has been almost six months since the inaugural Dante's herf in Barrington, NJ.

As you guys know, National Cigar & Pipe Appreciation Day is June 6th. I'd like to get the herf together this day.

I originally wanted to do this on June 20th (the day before Father's Day) but why waste NC&PA Day. I'm just gauging interest right now. There's a month to go. Let me know what you think.

I work that weekend, sorry Dave. Next time.

Looks good now Dave....I'll see if I can round up a few BOTL's............

Dave...

Could you post the address of Dante's so we can calculate the ride time to get there.

Thanks

hahaha....Gary, can you be more "stereotypical"...."What exit?".....Classic NJ..... :laugh:

It's set for June 6th. Let's get there at 4:00 and take over the Deck. Dante said he'd even throw in some munchies.

Not far off Exit 3. Exit 4 would be easier. Take Rt. 73 West to Rt. 295 South to Rt. 30 East. Right off the exit, just on the left.

What exit number? :cool:

Looks like I can make this one. Any riders up for a backroad trip? There are some real nice ways to get there.

My vacation is signed off, and I look forward to
starting it out with some xlnt food, great BOTLs,
and some fine cigars at Dantes!

Chemyst :cool: