• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Blind Draw

Please vote only if you are part of the pool.

• 100% to Super Bowl Winner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66% SB winner, 33% SB loser

• 50% SB winner, 25% SB loser, 12% each conerence championship loser

• Total voters
Well, it was fun while it lasted, but The NYG put me out this week. Good luck to the rest of you that are still in this.

Tim

At least now I don't have to cheer for the damn Cowboys anymore! :angry:

Good luck to those of you that are still in.

Hey don't count me out!!!

GO DOLPHIN'S! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :p :p :0 :0 :0

and we blew a perfect season too.... Dammit- there goes those sympathy sticks!!!

Good Luck to the winners!

I updated the first thread to show who still has horses in this race.

GO COWBOYS!

Uh No ... I think you mean ...

GO GIANTS!

Looks like me or you against yansfan, Go Packers!

Yeah I would like to know how yanksfan gets an automatic win ... who drew the frigg'n teams here? I am calling for Congressional Inquiries, Senate Hearings and if need be the opeining of a big ol can of WHOOP ASS! :laugh:

OK so the rant is over now on to the business at hand ...

GO GIANTS!

and I am not even a Giants fan. :cool:

How do these prize packages look?

Super Bowl Winner

IMG_0482.jpg

Super Bowl Loser

IMG_0479.jpg

WAY TO GO GIANTS!!

Probably should just send me the SB loser pile now. :laugh: Why wait two weeks?

SB III, that was a great game, I remember it like it was yeasterday, ahhh good times....my first ever live football game.

Wait, no...I was not even born yet...my bad

Good luck to you two

GO COWBOYS!!!

Tim

Congrats guys, it was fun. It would have been more fun had the Packers won the damn game.

Ken

Congrats Jason. And thanks to smelly for running this and letting me be a part of it. Also, it's nice to have the champs back in NY.

Can the winners please PM me your address and I'll get these out ASAP. Thanks to everyone for playing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GO DOLPHINS!!!! Well My '72 Dolphins that is.... My 07 Dolphins kinda got it backwards... Ya so the Dolphins still maintain the status of undefeated superbowl winners! of '72.

Congrats to the winners of this contest... looking forward to next year and a new draw..... :D

Smokes arrived today. A tasty line-up to be sure :D . And how'd ya know my favorite was sour apple?LMAO
Thanks again