• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL....it won't be long now!

Big Eagles fan but not sure how well we fare this season got alot of problems on the line but i have a feeling Reid will pull it together and send us to the playoffs. On the othher hand i feel bad for buffalo, have fun dealing with T.O.'s drama. But who knows guess will just have to watch. cant wait haha.

Escape With CAO

The Panthers....If they can figure out a way to get rid of Delhomme and that rediculous extension they just signed him to.

The Panthers....If they can figure out a way to get rid of Delhomme and that rediculous extension they just signed him to.

I think the Panthers will be good this year. Despite having no competition in their division this year I think they will look good into the playoffs.

AFC East

1. Patriots 11-5, Brady goes down on an Ed Reed/Ray Lewis sandwich but manage to save the season with a quarterback that hasn't started since 5th grade.
2. Dolphins 10-6, Parcells continues to get his bums to over achieve.
3. Bills 9-7, TO spends too much time on the stationary bicycle eating popcorn and drinking beer.
4. Jets 5-9-2, Sanchez enters INT country like all the previous USC QB's finishing the season with a 0.7 rating...the crowd chants: "Jets come out to play..."

John