• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL PLAYOFF GAME wager!

@cohibasurfer Give me -3 and you have a deal. That .5 has kicked me in the nuts more times than I care to remember. Or -2.5 if yer feeling lovey dovey!

Floyd T

@cohibasurfer Give me -3 and you have a deal. That .5 has kicked me in the nuts more times than I care to remember. Or -2.5 if yer feeling lovey dovey!

Floyd T
1642349074297.png
Hey Floyd. What I will do is go with what the line is at kick off? That .5 has bit me as well. I'm actually taking the 6 point teaser for some moolah. That's how confident I am....LOL! But this is probably the last chance I can put something on the Niners...so. Here we are... trying to keep a half point. LOL

Yer on. It's funny. I don't like the Cowboys but I HATE the phuking 49ers! So, it'll at least give me something to root for. Go Cowgirls...er....Cowboys! :cool:

Floyd T
What perimeters do you want to make on the fiver? Cubans... Non Cubans... just a min value? Talk to me. So I can see what I can dig up.

What perimeters do you want to make on the fiver? Cubans... Non Cubans... just a min value? Talk to me. So I can see what I can dig up.
Let's do this, as if I can set the parameters on your bet. ;). Let's say nothing over the top expensive. Standard smokes we enjoy(CC, NC, none of that hippee grass though!). I trust ya or I wouldn't be making this offer. It'll be a surprise that way. We're too old to try to impress each other! :eek:

Floyd T

Let's do this, as if I can set the parameters on your bet. ;). Let's say nothing over the top expensive. Standard smokes we enjoy(CC, NC, none of that hippee grass though!). I trust ya or I wouldn't be making this offer. It'll be a surprise that way. We're too old to try to impress each other! :eek:

Floyd T
That'll work. No hippie grass noted...LOL! 😎

Where are you Texas brothers at? I have a few more cigars you can try to win. 😁

I was trying to block out JoeMO on the vherf last night because his username was GO COWBOYS.

I would root for the Cowboys if they'd just give me a chance. As it stands in the Playoff Pool, I have to root for the Eagle vs the Bucs. Now there's some long odds and I haven't even looked at the line yet.

I was trying to block out JoeMO on the vherf last night because his username was GO COWBOYS.

I would root for the Cowboys if they'd just give me a chance. As it stands in the Playoff Pool, I have to root for the Eagle vs the Bucs. Now there's some long odds and I haven't even looked at the line yet.
Bucs minus 7. I'm not playing that game. But let's go Tom. 😎

The Cowboys collapse is inevitable!

It's kind of like Sunrise, it may be delayed a little bit by clouds but we all know it's coming.

Back