• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice girlfriend

hehe good catch, also cannot wait till she lets me build a man-smoke-espn-24/7 sport-cave. It will take some work!

That is awsome. My wife tolerates my cigar smoking, however, I don't think she would buy me cigars. Every once in awhile she comments on the smell of a cigar or the appearance of the wrapper. If only we could all be as lucky as you. :)

Nice girl. You should get the Acid away from the real cigars, though. Smoke it, throw it away, or just segregate it.

Theres a keeper ;)

Be warned, the smell of those acids will soak into the wood of your humidor.

My girlfriend has brought home cigars from time to time as well, and get's mad when I shower after I smoke or apologize for smelling like cigars.

I have to say, it's a wonderful thing to have someone that supports the hobby.

I'm not much on those smokes pictured, but who gives a rats ass......she bought'em....good enough for me.

Wow!! Those are some beauties!! Ive never heard of an ACID before, Im going to search them out here locally. You are a very lucky man to have someone support this hobby :)