• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice Surprise

bombtek

I walk in the door with the rest of my family after a week of visiting and celebtrating Thanksgiving back home on Cape Cod, and there sitting on the dining room table (we had a house sitter to take care of pets/mail/deliveries ect...) was a box from DHL. Now in the past year, the ONLY packages adressed to me coming through DHL have been from Cigarbid. and then it dawned on me .....oh yeah!!!! I forgot all about that auction....... I rip open the package, and like a kid that just got what he wanted on Christmas, a big 'ol grin spread across my face. Box of Gran Habano Corojo #5.....effin YUM!

Always nice to come home to a surprise like that, especially after the traffic hell on the ride back to Maryland tonight.

Me too! Had one today as a matter of fact. A really good $3 smoke IMO

I bought a single a while back, and smoked it a couple weeks ago. I had high hopes for it, but it smoked like it was wet. Burned real raggedy, and put out very little smoke.

What do you guys smoke these at? I keep mine around 65% with Viper's beads, and it sat for at least a month. Did I get a bum stick, or do you guys really keep these dry?

I enjoy the #5's. I've had a handful of these. One of them I tossed before the halfway point. It was one that had been in my humidor for about 6 months. The rest of them I smoked relatively soon after I bought them. Maybe they're better young. I think I may have one buried in the coolidor, I'll have to try it out if it's in there.

I walk in the door with the rest of my family after a week of visiting and celebtrating Thanksgiving back home on Cape Cod, and there sitting on the dining room table (we had a house sitter to take care of pets/mail/deliveries ect...) was a box from DHL. Now in the past year, the ONLY packages adressed to me coming through DHL have been from Cigarbid. and then it dawned on me .....oh yeah!!!! I forgot all about that auction....... I rip open the package, and like a kid that just got what he wanted on Christmas, a big 'ol grin spread across my face. Box of Gran Habano Corojo #5.....effin YUM!

Always nice to come home to a surprise like that, especially after the traffic hell on the ride back to Maryland tonight.

I see that you're in Edgewood. I live in Fallston. I haven't had one, but if you need help "disposing" of a few, let me know. :D

My humi is at about 63% right now but varies from that to 68% in the summer

I bought a single a while back, and smoked it a couple weeks ago. I had high hopes for it, but it smoked like it was wet. Burned real raggedy, and put out very little smoke.

What do you guys smoke these at? I keep mine around 65% with Viper's beads, and it sat for at least a month. Did I get a bum stick, or do you guys really keep these dry?

I keep my coolerdors around 60% to 65%.

I'm a big fan of these also, they just came out with a new limited 6 X 60. It is one of the oiliest sticks i've ever seen. I sold out my initial order of 5 boxes in one day. The best part about it was it retails at about $5 bucks a stick.

Al

My experience has been hit or miss. Some just don't burn well or give very much smoke and then the next one is "wow" how could this be so different from the rest.

I enjoyed the Robusto I tried. I've heard the Torp is amazing. They are so reasonably priced, too. ;)