• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice sweet medium to expensive cigar

carddoug

Banned
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on the cigar part of the forum in forever.

Anyway, Im looking for a medium to expensive sweet tasting cigar. Well it doesn't have to overly sweet but I want to be able to tell it's there. Im thinking of trying something from ashton (possibly the VSG line) maybe a padron or arturo fuentue. maybe 1926? or something from arturo?

Any help would be great. I think the vsg will be right my alley. What do yall think?

Sweet to me would be an Illusione 68, or f9.

Another cigar I find to have a sweeter character would be a Dona Flor Mata Fina.

X2 on MadMonk's recommendation. Also I think any of the Camacho Triple Maduro sticks are pretty sweet as well.

The VSG Spellbound nails it for sweetness. If you're even considering the 1926's...I'd suggest sticking to the larger ring gauge maduro's...like the 9's or 1's.

Shoot me your addy and I'll get a Spellbound off to you to try. ;)

Try the Alec Bradley Family Blend Robusto No.1. I had this cigar for the first time a couple weeks ago and thought that it was a really good smoke with leather and some light sweetness. Terrific cigar at this price point.

I've found the Anejo to have a bit of sweetness to it. Much more than I expected.

I agree that the Anejo has some good sweetness, as well as the WOAM and Classic Maduro from the heminway line from AF

My favorite is a well-aged Hemingway maduro.
Quality, not too expensive, and the plume is sweeet!

Chemyst :cool:

VSG or Anejo if you can find one. I remember the Partagas Black being kind of sweet too.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on the cigar part of the forum in forever.

Anyway, Im looking for a medium to expensive sweet tasting cigar. Well it doesn't have to overly sweet but I want to be able to tell it's there. Im thinking of trying something from ashton (possibly the VSG line) maybe a padron or arturo fuentue. maybe 1926? or something from arturo?

Any help would be great. I think the vsg will be right my alley. What do yall think?

Try a La Fontana......