• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Niko will be in Baltimore, MD April 14-17th.

I can most likely make it over there after work on the 15th and since I am coming from Baltimore I could most likely pick you up on the way? If that is good with you, I can make sure and get back to you ASAP to get it all worked out.

Don

That would be great! This is going to be a great time. I know their lounge isn't that big, so maybe they have somewhere to sit outside? I wonder what the weather will be like.

Hopefully I can make it after work!! As far as the weather, it should be okay. But, its pot luck this time of the year in Baltimore.

Damon

Niko, I am good to go brother. I can pick ya up anytime after 4pm on the 15th and we can head on over to the Humidour. Just wanted to let ya know it was definite that I could give ya a lift!!

Don

Missed this one by about a month. I am tentative for business in Clinton MD the 17th - 23rd of May.

Missed this one by about a month. I am tentative for business in Clinton MD the 17th - 23rd of May.

That sucks, I would have liked to herf with you. Maybe next time.

So who all is locked in for this?

Me
Niko
BobbyRitz?
Dsav101
4thecrew
bigmanfromou?

Anyone else?

Me
Niko
BobbyRitz?
Dsav101
4thecrew
bigmanfromou?

Anyone else?

A couple of guys from another board will be there as well, one of them is a regular and he warned them that we may have a decent group coming.

First, I'm glad I saw this post. It's been a long time since I've met up with the crew in Baltimore. Ray, count me in.....

As for ERanger: Just another reason to get together for another herf. Keep us posted on your plans....I'm sure everyone will be up for another herf

LOL! Just to be sure are we meeting at the Humidour on Padonia in Timonium or the one in Cockeysville on York Rd?

LOL! Just to be sure are we meeting at the Humidour on Padonia in Timonium or the one in Cockeysville on York Rd?

Wow, I didn't even know there were 2 of them. I have only been to one, and I don't know which it is. Where does everybody assume they are going? :laugh:

I should be in...

There is only one Humidor. It's currently on York Road in Cockeysville. The earlier address was Padonia Station.

EDIT:

Address: 10721 York Road, Cockeysville, MD

Things are looking pretty good for me at work. I should be there around 6:30pm. Safe travels, Nick!

Me
Niko
BobbyRitz?
Dsav101
4thecrew
bigmanfromou?

Anyone else?

We are flying in on the morning of the 15th Ray, so I can make it. Just need to know where. If you have it, please post or pm the address, and I will come.

Well I'm here! I should be ready to go around 4:00-4:30ish.

Good deal bro. I will call you when I get out of work and on the way to your hotel.

Don